Infuse Style & Personality in Your Eyeglasses
If you’re looking for a new pair of glasses, visit our optical boutique at Yonge Eyes Optometry! Whether you’re a current patient or a new client, everyone is welcome to browse our large selection of fashionable frames and high-quality lenses.
Eyeglass frames can do so much for your look. From bringing out your personality to highlighting your unique style, frames are so much more than just glass holders. At Yonge Eyes Optometry, we carry a wide range of designer frames and styles, from fun and functional to adventurous and luxurious.
We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in various materials, including titanium, stainless steel, and plastic.
Lenses are probably the most important part of your new eyeglasses. High-quality lenses can improve the clarity of your vision and make the world look better. At Yonge Eyes Optometry, we offer several lens options and effective coatings to provide you with ideal vision and exceptional clarity:
- Bifocal Lenses: Bifocal lenses contain 2 or 3 prescriptions to correct vision at various distances.
- High Index and Aspheric Lenses: These lenses are manufactured to be thinner and lighter, and are a good option for stronger prescriptions.
- Photochromic Lenses: Also known as transition lenses, photochromic lenses darken when exposed to bright light and protect your eyes from UV radiation.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Polycarbonate lenses are 10 times more impact resistant than traditional lenses. They are an excellent material for sports and specialty glasses.
- Progressive Lenses: Progressive lenses offer a seamless transition between multiple prescriptions contained in one lens.